Pinterest

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Flower Shop... Again

Hi Everyone,

I really am having fun playing with this Flower Shop set.  Did I mention yet that if you buy the stamp set and the matching punch together in the bundle you can save 15%? It's on page 94 in the annual catalog.  I have to admit I was frustrated the first few times I tried to line up the stamps with the punch, until I found a great video on how to do it.  I'll include the video at the end of this post so you can watch too.  It's done by Connie Stewart who also has a great blog that I love to view: http://simplysimplestamping.com/  Anyway Taylor and I were stamping together and came up with this new sample.  Hope you like it!
Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets:  Flower Shop, Sassy Salutation
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Versamark
Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Pansy Punch, Apothecary Accents Framelits


No comments:

Post a Comment