Pinterest

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Evergreen

Hi Everyone,

     For those of you counting... This is my 100th post!  I know my posts aren't that wordy usually, but I do hope if you ever have questions on any of my projects, you know you can contact me by phone, email or by leaving a comment right on the post.
     Anyway, we had a great class on Friday night even if I forgot one of the stamp sets!  I'm glad everyone was able to improvise with me.  This sample is one that I passed around but thought you might like to see it posted since you didn't have it to take home with you.  I really like this Evergreen set and a lot of you did also after looking at the orders!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set: Evergreen
Ink:  Pool Party, Island Indigo
Card Stock: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Whisper White, Winter Frost DSP
Accessories:  Ovals Framelits, 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon in Pool Party, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment