Pinterest

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Merry Christmas

Hi Everyone,

   I'm sure you are all getting busier just like I am the closer it gets to Christmas.  I just wanted to start posting the projects we made last Friday night for those who couldn't make it.  I love the look of the white on white on this card and the silver just makes it more elegant.  I think this card was the favorite one of the evening.  For the snowflakes, we stamped in versamark, then sprinkled heat and stick powder on and heated with the embossing tool.  After you heat it, you sprinkle the silver glitter on and then heat set that as well.  I think the card would look just as nice with the gold glitter and foil paper as well.
Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: More Merry Messages, Festive Flurry
Ink: Versamark, Metallic Encore in Silver (let this dry a bit as is more prone to smudging)
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Silver Foil
Accessories: Heat and Stick Powder, Silver Stampin' Glitter, Festive Flurry Framelit, Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment