Pinterest

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Banner Framelits

Hi Everyone,

   The new Occasions catalog has several new Framelit sets in it and the Banner one is one of my favorites.   Banners are very trendy right now and I love not having to cut them out myself.  I used a stamp from the Perfect Pennants Set to complete this card.  Stampin' Up offers the Banners Framelits and Perfect Pennants together in a bundle that saves you 15%!  Gotta love those bundles, there are quite a few in the new catalog.  I'm also sharing another Christmas card I received from a customer and friend.  I love getting homeade cards and this one is especially beautiful!
Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets:  Perfect Pennants, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink:  Night of Navy, Elegant Eggplant, Pool Party
Card Stock: Night of Navy, Elegant Eggplant, Pool Party, Whisper White
Accessories:  Banners Framelits, 5/8" Organza Ribbon in Whisper White

From Maureen:

 Love that Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment