Pinterest

Friday, January 10, 2014

Valentine's Day

Hi Everyone,

   I have started getting a head start on my Valentine's and upcoming birthday cards.  One of my favorite things in the Holiday Catalog was the bow die. Since that is no longer available to purchase, I found another great way to make a bow using the Envelope Punch Board.  I don't have the specific punch she used in the video, but did use the video as a guide to make my own.  Hopefully you will find it helpful as well.  This card also uses one of my favorite sets from the Holiday Catalog that WAS carried forward and is still available for purchase, Tags 4 you.

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets:  Tags 4 you, Hearts a Flutter
Ink:  Real Red
Card Stock: Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Envelope Punch Board, Label Bracket Punch, Hearts a Flutter Framelits
Envelope Punch Board Video

No comments:

Post a Comment