Pinterest

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Just Because

Hi Everyone,

     Hope you are all enjoying the warmer weather we are having this weekend.  It will be nice to have our driveway melt a bit so its not such a skating rink.  Here is another Cased card, this time from: Julie's Stamping Spot.  I did make a few changes to make it my own.  I liked the Pool Party for the base card stock and left the Basic Black as the cut out for the Pansy Punch instead of filling it in with Whisper White.  I'm also not very good at bows, so I relied on my knot technique. The DSP is from Sweet Sorbet which is available free through March 31st, 2014 with any $50 product purchase during the Sale-A-Bration promotion!
Supplies Used:
Stamp Set: A Dozen Thoughts, Petite Petals
Ink: Black Stazon, Pool Party
Card Stock:  Pool Party, Basic Black, Sweet Sorbet DSP
Accessories: Pansy Punch, Petite Petals Punch, Candy Dot, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon in Basic Black


No comments:

Post a Comment