Pinterest

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Kind & Cozy

Hi Everyone,
     Just a quick reminder that tomorrow is the last day of Sale-A-Bration, so please call or email any orders that you may want or of course you can always order directly from my Stampin' Up website.  Today's sample is from a stamp set that I had my eye on for a while, but only recently got.  I cased this card: Me, My Stamps and I, then changed the colors up a bit.  I just love the Crisp Cantaloupe and Strawberry Slush Together.  I've used them a lot but never get tired of them, especially together.
Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Kind & Cozy, Gingham Wheel
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush, In Color Designer Series Paper Stack
Accessories: 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim Ribbon in Crisp Canatloupe, 2 3/8 " Scallop Punch, 1 3/4 " Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment