Pinterest

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Perfect Pennants

Hi Everyone!

  I just thought I would share another sample with you from last Friday nights class.  Gold is so trendy right now and I love playing with the Gold Foil Sheets in the Occasions Catalog.  Its so nice and thick and comes in silver as well.  The washi tape I used on this project is also in the Occasions Catalog and comes in a 3 pack - I only used 2 of the 3 on the project.  The little hearts are from the Fancy Foil Designer Vellum.  Stampin' Up's vellum is nice and thick and very easy to use.  Hope you like it :)

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set:  Perfect Pennants
Ink: Encore Gold
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Fancy Foil Designer Vellum, Gold Foil
Accessories:  Banner Framelits, Mini Metallic Clothespins, Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape


No comments:

Post a Comment