Pinterest

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Wetlands

Hi Everyone,
    Ever have a time where you really wanted to stamp, but just couldn't come up with any ideas of your own?  That's where I've been the last few days.  So I'm really thankful for all of the other talented stampers out there sharing their work.  I stamped yesterday using my new Wetlands stamp set by casing a few other stampers.  I stamped this card while watching a video that Brandy Cox made.  You can find it here: Brandy's Cards.  While Brandy used the reinkers to color with, I simply used some of the ink in my stamp pads by pressing the lid to the pad before opening.  Both ways work very well.
Supplies Used:
Stamp Set:  Wetlands
Ink: Stazon Black, Island Indigo, Tempting Turquoise, Pacific Point, Garden Green, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango
Card Stock:  Pool Party, Whisper White, Garden Green
Accessories: 2 way glue, Dazzling Diamond Glitter, Blender Pens

No comments:

Post a Comment