Pinterest

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Wetlands

Hi Everyone,

     Just 1 more day until we can order from the new catalog!  I can't wait, I keep going over and over my wish list trying to decide what to buy in the order I'm putting in tomorrow.  Too bad my budget doesn't reach as long as my list is - lol. 
    I cased another card yesterday using the Wetlands set.  The original can be found here: Rita's Creations.  I used sponging for the background instead of the aqua painters and changed the colors up a little.  I started by fussy cutting the goose to use to mask before I stamped the grasses in the background.  Cutting like that is not one of my favorite things to do, but I do like how the card came out.

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set: Wetlands
Ink: Black Stazon, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Elegant Eggplant, Pool Party, Crumb Cake
Card Stock: Lost Lagoon, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Accessories: Blender Pens

No comments:

Post a Comment