Pinterest

Friday, August 29, 2014

Making Spirits Bright

Hi Everyone,
     I'm so excited you can actually see the sets of the samples I am posting now.  I've already posted one sample using the Halloween stamp from this set: Making Spirits Bright.  Now I'm using the Christmas stamp and love coloring it in with the Blendabilities.  This set also has a great set of general holiday greetings with it, which I have been using on several other projects.

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set: Making Spirits Bright
Ink: Memento Black, Cherry Cobbler
Card Stock: Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Background DSP Stack in Old Olive
Accessories:  Blendabilities in Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive & Night of Navy, Circle & Starburst Framelits, Word Window & Modern Label Punches, Candy Dots, 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon in Night of Navy, 1" Sheer Linen Ribbon in Cherry Cobbler

No comments:

Post a Comment