Pinterest

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Endless Birthday Wishes

Hi Everyone,
     Today's card is from the Endless Birthday Wishes Set.  This set is not in any of Stampin' Up's Catalogs, but it is still available to purchase.  It's a really fun set and I love all of the sayings you can come up with from the words.  This card seems a little more masculine to me but could easily be changed up to be more feminine depending on your need.  I actually cased this card from someone who cased from someone else so I will link you to both: Me, My Stamps, and IStamping Rox My Fuzzy Blue Sox.
Supplies Used:
Stamp Set: Endless Birthday Wishes (Item #137553)
Ink:  Memento Black, Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding
Card Stock: Coastal Cabanna, Pistachio Pudding, Lullaby DSP, Baked Brown Sugar, Hello Honey, Whisper White
Accessories: Chalk Talk Framelits, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Pistachio Pudding Baker's Twine


2 comments:

  1. How did you make your top, white layer (with the cake stamped on it)? Thanks! I want to CASE your card. It’s so cute! I have most everything I think to make it, too. I just love Endless Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I think it was one of the Chalk Talk Framelits that I cut it out with and then just colored it in with Stampin' Write Markers - Hope that helps!

      Delete