I love this card I found on Perry Papercrafts and decided I needed to case it. I switched up the colors and made few other very small changes. I really love the Painted Blooms DSP but really haven't used it too much. I almost feel like its too pretty to use, I need to nudge myself to cut it up more often and not be such a hoarder.
For the card, I used transfer adhesive sheets behind the thanks. This product is often overlooked in the catalog but I really love it for things like this. You just cut a piece for the size you need and attached it to your card stock before running it through the Big Shot and it just peels off. So easy!