Pinterest

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Apple of My Eye

Hi Everyone,
     As I mentioned in a previous post, I bought the Apple of Me Eye set which really was outside of my usual choices but have grown to love it so much.  I love the font and the fruits are just so cute!  I find myself pairing it up with Timeless Textures quite often.  In this sample I used the cute cherries and popped them up on dimensionals.  The cherries punch out with the 1/2" circle punch so there is no need to fussy cut them.
     For this card, I paired one of my favorite colors, Blackberry Bliss with a color I barely have used, Delightful Dijon.  I think they look great together and I will be very sad when Blackberry Bliss retires at the end of May.  If you want to stock up on the retiring In Colors cardstock, ink, markers or reinkers, I would do so soon as they tend to sell out fast once the retiring list comes out.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment