Pinterest

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Large Numbers Framelits

Hi Everyone,
     My twins turned 15 this past Tuesday and I'm a little late posting the cards I made for them.  I saw this card from Alisa Tilsner and wanted to recreate it for Ben.  I'm not sure why I put so much effort into the card for him, he never seems too impressed - lol!  But no way could I buy a card!  
      While I adore the Little Numbers Framelits from the Annual Catalog, the numbers in the Large Number Framelits are just the perfect size for both card making and scrapbooking. I love how Stampin' Up combined the stamp set with Framelits and love how they are selling it as a bundle.  The Number of Years stamp set is photopolymer which makes lining up the accessory stamps to the numbers so much easier.  I love photopolymer more and more and hope we see a lot more of them in the next Annual Catalog.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment