Pinterest

Friday, March 4, 2016

Party Wishes

Hi Everyone,
     I really love the bold bright colors in the It's My Party DSP and have used quite a bit of it, but when I saw this card from Jeanna Bohanon I fell in love with the muted tones.  To get my cake look, I used Stampin' Write markers directly on my stamp.  Rich Razzleberry isn't a color I pull out too often but I just love it with the Blushing Bride and Melon Mambo.  It's a bit hard to tell in the picture but I used the Wink of Stella in clear on the cake stand and flame part of the candles.  It shimmers much more in person, I still haven't found a good way to photograph the Wink of Stella but just love how it looks on cards.  The Blushing Bride Glimmer paper helps pick up the shimmer too and who doesn't love Glimmer paper?!?!?

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment