Pinterest

Friday, March 11, 2016

Party Wishes

Hi Everyone,
     So I seem to be obsessed with this cake from the Party Wishes set.  Since my last 2 were very feminine I decided to go for a more masculine look this time.  I stamped the cake in Basic Black and then heat set it before I embossed the Silver on.  I find it much easier to emboss on stamped images by heat setting them first.  I tend to end up with a mess of embossing power all over my image that I can't get off when I don't do it.  And as always use the embossing buddy before stamping the versamark, it really makes a big difference.
   The design on the rest of the card is the Everyday Chic Washi Tape and the incredible Glitter Tape from the added Sale-A-Bration items.  Don't forget that SAB ends at the end of March and you don't want to miss the Glitter Tape, its really wonderful!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment