Pinterest

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Cake Crazy

Hi Everyone, 

So I wanted to try and make a card without using the Big Shot.  While I love the Big Shot and Thinlits and Framelits, sometimes you just want to do something a little simpler.  Or so I thought....I saw this card from Conni Richter and knew I had to try a version for myself.  However when I started I realized I needed quite a few stamp sets and ultimately I ended up using 7!!  I think that might be a new record for me.  

The focus of the card is the Cake Crazy set from the Occasions 2017 Catalog.  I liked the set the first time I saw it but it wasn't until I started seeing samples and then actually used it for myself that I fell in love with it.  The pieces are made to be used together lending itself to great color combos and while it doesn't come with framelits, its really pretty easy to fussy cut.  And if you know me, you know I don't like to fussy cut :)

Hope you enjoy!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment