Pinterest

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Beautiful You

Hi Everyone,

I'm back with another sample from the fabulous Occasions Catalog.  This time I used the Beautiful You Stamp Set.  I usually just stamp on solid cardstock but when you stamp on DSP you can get some really nice images.  For this sample I stamped on the beautiful Falling in Love DSP.  I love the bokeh affect on this paper.  I used the Watercolor Pencils to color in the image. The pencils were so popular that they sold out, but don't worry they should be back in stock in just a couple of short weeks.  They are so much fun to use, its my hope that they make them in even more colors. 

The ribbon I used is from the Succulent Garden Suite.  It comes in a combo pack with Sweet Sugarplum and Whisper White.  It is so so soft and tying the bow is a breeze even if you are bow challenged! lol.

The Beautiful You Stamp Set has some really beautiful sentiments in it too.  I just love the one on this card.  Sometimes we just need that reminder...

Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment