Pinterest

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Hello Friend

Hi Everyone, 

I've been having lots of fun inking up new stamps from the new Annual Catalog.  One of my favorite new sets is Hello Friend.  It actually goes with one of the fabulous new kits in the catalog but its great to use on its own too.  I did a little bit of collage stamping on this card, putting one layer on top of another.  The hello stamp in this set might be my all time favorite out of the whole catalog!  

Sometimes its hard to come up with color combinations and I spend a lot of time trying to pick them out.  The color combination for this card happened a bit by accident.  I had a stack of paper to put away and 3 of the colors were stacked on top of each other and I just loved it.  I hope you do to!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment