Pinterest

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Half Full

Hi Everyone, 

    We are getting a pretty good amount of snow today so its a perfect day to get some stamping done.  Of course I think that everyday :) 

      I made today's card with one of the cutest stamp sets from the Holiday Catalog.  I just love the whole set and even though I don't really drink very often it still makes me smile.  I stamped the glasses and sayings in Soft Suede because I love how it compliments the Gold Glimmer and Cherry Cobbler.  It always feels like it has some gold undertones in it to me.  

     By the way, the gold and white ribbon I used on the front is one of the year end discounted items.  It adds a nice little embellishment for an inexpensive price.  Hope you enjoy!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment